Credit Card Disputes
You’re protected whenever you engage in an online transaction using your Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card. Whether you’re aware of this protection or not, you have up to 540 days to file a dispute for a chargeback.
Simply said, a chargeback is a way for your bank to recover the funds from the merchant. Of course, you have to provide sufficient evidence, and that’s why we’re here. To guide you through the entire process and ensure you’ve done everything by the book.
The merchant always has the right to counter the dispute, meaning they can try and convince the bank that the transaction was legal. Knowing scam brokers and their persuasion techniques, you need someone on your side who will deal with the process and protect your rights.
How Can Action Refund Help?
- We will evaluate your case in detail and confirm whether you have the right to file a dispute
- We’ll collect the necessary evidence
- We’ll deal with the bureaucracy and handle all the paperwork
- We’ll keep you updated about all the steps and progress we make
- We’ll protect your rights during the entire procedure.